Maternal mental health is our jam
Hey lovely! Welcome to the #glittergang.
I’m Lea, Chief Hot Mess here at Tired Glitter Co and Tired Mum of 3, living in Toowoomba, Queensland.
Tired Glitter Co is a motherhood and lifestyle brand helping Mums to find practical ways to boost their mood and feel good about themselves.
Our passion is maternal mental health and our focus is on reframing the way Mums view self-care – showing them that it doesn’t have to require endless amounts of effort and it can fit around their already hectic lifestyles.
When I was a first time Mum in the throws of exhaustion and feelings of isolation, I started looking for anything that would make my life a little easier. Going to the gym, creating routines and trying to gain back some sort of social life were high on the priority and gradually I found myself again – outside of motherhood.
When my second child came along it became harder to maintain a social life, eat well, go to the gym and basically keep all the balls in the air.
After the initial Mum guilt, I started looking for ways to make life easier – short cuts that would help me to keep up the things that were important to me, but with the least amount of effort.
As I connected with others I realised it wasn’t just me who was struggling [even though it feels like it at times!], maternal mental health is a serious issue and I don’t think there could ever be enough support out there for Mums.
How does Tired Glitter Co help Mums? Solidarity, sister!
But not just that.
Tired Glitter Co is a supportive community connecting you with like-minded Mums, we share in the real motherhood moments, provide achievable tips and resources and create products that encourage self-care and boost your mood.
Free shipping on orders over $100
Buy now, pay later with Afterpay
$1 from every item donated to Gidget Foundation
Mental Health Resources for Mums
- Mum Space – Support for the Emotional Health of new Mums at every step
- COPE – Centre of Perinatal Excellence
- Mama Tribe – Meet local like-minded Mums
- Playgroup Australia – The peak organisation for playgroups in Australia
- Pregnancy, Birth & Baby – Personal advice and guidance from a Maternal Child Health Nurse
- PANDA – Perinatal Anxiety & Depression Australia national hotline
- Beyond Blue – Anxiety, Depression & Suicide Prevention Support
- Tresillian – Baby Advice & Parenting Tips with help line
- SANDS – Miscarriage, Stillbirth & Newborn Death Support
- Gidget Foundation – Perinatal Anxiety and Depression
- Parentline – Support for Postnatal Depression
Acknowledgement of Country
Tired Glitter Co would like to Acknowledge the Jarowair and Giabal People as the traditional custodians of the land that we live and operate our business on. We recognise that this land always was and always will be Aboriginal Land and pay our respects to Elders past, present and emerging.