About Tired Glitter Co.
Hey lovely! Welcome to Tired Glitter Co.
I’m Lea, Chief Hot Mess here at Tired Glitter Co and Tired Mum of 3, living in Toowoomba, Queensland.
Tired Glitter Co is a motherhood and lifestyle brand specialising in practical self-care gifts for Mums and positive statement accessories.
When I first a first time Mum, in the throws of exhaustion and feelings of isolation, I started looking for anything that would make my life a little easier. Going to the gym, creating routines and trying to gain back some sort of social life were high on the priority list and gradually I found myself again – outside of motherhood.
When my second child came along I realised it wasn’t just me who had felt like this, maternal mental health is a serious issue and it still doesn’t feel like there’s enough support out there for struggling Mums. So Tired Glitter Co was born.
How does an online business help struggling Mums? Well you’d be surprised just how much your mood and motivation improves when you have these daily reminders and positive quotes in front of your eyes. You’ll also find quick and easy tips on the blog and recommendations for products that will make your life easier.
Free shipping on orders over $100
Buy now, pay later with Afterpay
New products & designs each month
Mental Health Resources for Mums
- Mum Space – Support for the Emotional Health of new Mums at every step
- COPE – Centre of Perinatal Excellence
- Mama Tribe – Meet local like-minded Mums
- Playgroup Australia – The peak organisation for playgroups in Australia
- Pregnancy, Birth & Baby – Personal advice and guidance from a Maternal Child Health Nurse
- PANDA – Perinatal Anxiety & Depression Australia national hotline
- Beyond Blue – Anxiety, Depression & Suicide Prevention Support
- Tresillian – Baby Advice & Parenting Tips with help line
- SANDS – Miscarriage, Stillbirth & Newborn Death Support
- Gidget Foundation – Perinatal Anxiety and Depression
- Parentline – Support for Postnatal Depression
Acknowledgement of Country
Tired Glitter Co would like to Acknowledge the Jarowair and Giabal People as the traditional custodians of the land that we live and operate our business on. We recognise that this land always was and always will be Aboriginal Land and pay our respects to Elders past, present and emerging.